Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New photos on my web site.

February 27, 2013 06:01PM
Hi,

I'm scanning and adding more photos to my narrow gauge web site (as well as RC&BT, Edaville, PRR, EBT, etc). Feel free to browse. The main index pages have dates when new photos or captions have been added. Not all is 100%. I have several boxes to still go through.

However, I placed my Durango 1972 photos on the Durango page. One is taken from the sand house towards the new loop - the coaling tower is already gone.

I have photos of 497 in Durango and in Chama. 482 in Chama and Silverton. One shot has the D&RG(W) roundhouse in 1972.

I should have photos of 494 somewhere. I can not believe that I'd miss her in Antonito.

I am missing photos of 473 (I'm sure I've a photo in the D&S roundhouse), 491 (I'm sure I have a photo of her), 493, 498, and 499 on the D&S. I've not been out since 1999. I do have photos of 486 a the Royal George.

I also have a photo of RGS #2 in 1972.

Feel free to visit. Although this stated out as a Colorado Narrow Gauge web page, I now have photos of Divide on the CM/MT and will be merging my EBT and RC&BT photos. I may have a few photos from Westside from our faamily's first trip to the Sierra RR taken through a fence around the mill.

Doug vV
[www.dougsrrshop.com]
Subject Author Posted

New photos on my web site.

dougvv February 27, 2013 06:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login