Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with custom decals

dan
January 21, 2011 08:57AM
Over the past several years I have digitized and assembled a large quantity of Sumpter Valley Railroad data for decals in just about all scales. My decals have been sold in the SVRy gift shop. The SVRy gift shop inventory is just about gone now and I need to print more decals.

I have the data in .cdr format (CorelDraw 7) and have printed them on my white ink Alps 5000 printer. Unfortunately, the printer is just about dead. This particular brand of printer went out of production many years ago, and the source of inks is just about gone now.

So, I am exploring alternatives for custom decal printing. I have contacted the following companies and will be talking with each of them today.

microscale
railgraphics
LBR Interprises, LLC

However, if any of you have had experience with custom decals I would greatly appreciate any comments on these companies or other companies as well.

SVRy decals have not (to the best of my knowledge) been available anywhere except at SVRy or directly from me. I have tons of digital artwork which can of course be sized to any modeling scale from Nn3 to G 20.3. I know there are numerous folks out there that would like to purchase SVRy decals.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Denham

doxietraindecals@gmail.com
Subject Author Posted

Help with custom decals

dan January 21, 2011 08:57AM

Re: Help with custom decals

drgwk37 January 21, 2011 09:03AM

ParkCityBranch January 21, 2011 02:32PM

GeorgeGaskill January 21, 2011 03:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login