Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SVRR Archive Building Progress Update 23Feb.2024

February 23, 2024 02:54PM avatar
Yesterday, we met with our SVRR Archive building contractor's representative to go over the project, the purpose being to note details that need to be fixed or finished. This resulted in a punch list which may actually get completed in the next couple of weeks. In attendance was a small group of long time SVRR members that have been involved in the SVRR Archive project for over 10 years now. I asked our contractor to take a few photos of this group. Pictured are left to right: Jim Grigsby, board member, operations manager, carman and archive committee member. To the right of Jim is yours truly. Next is Jon Franklin. He is a past board president, presently a board member and our facilities manager. Last but not least is Linda Rainey. Linda is a past board member, and was our depot manager for quite a few years. Before someone asks, I forget the name of Linda's little dog standing behind us in the photo. The second photos is a load of new shelving that arrived last week. This is a mix of shelving for both the library collection and the archive which was paid for with funds from a grant given by the Leo Adler Foundation. I expect another freight shipment later today with a flat map storage cabinet and stand also paid for by the Adler Grant.
20240222_122121.jpg
20240215_143111.jpg
Subject Author Posted

SVRR Archive Building Progress Update 23Feb.2024 Attachments

J.B.Bane February 23, 2024 02:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login