Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reminder of all the upcoming D&S events!

September 14, 2010 04:54PM avatar
We've got 11 events going on in the next couple of weeks!

As I just wrote to David Tenney, we've got a fantastic line-up of 4 trains over 2 weekends this year as well as 5 nights of special night photography directed by Michael Ripley and Pete Lerro. See all the information at [www.durangotrain.com]
The aspens, oaks, and pines against the Colorado blue skies make a wonderful palette of colors! (I've requested a few white puffy clouds in those blue skies too. I hope somebody's listening!)

AND we have our annual Cowboy Poetry train in conjunction with the 22nd Annual Durango Cowboy Poetry Gathering. A great BBQ brisket lunch and great entertainment!

AND follow those events with the Durango Heritage Celebration train! Just $10 ($15 in Premium class!) to ride up to Home Ranch where the train will be stopped by robbers on horseback. (All robbery proceeds will be given to the Animas Museum.) All passengers MUST be dressed Victorian period or Western.

For the families we have the Great Pumpkin Patch Express the 3rd and 4th weekends in October. Silverton folks enjoy Silverton Appreciation Train ($20 tickets round trip!) on October 31 and then we head straight into Polar Express on November 19!

Be sue to make plans to come on over to Durango!

Yvonne
Subject Author Posted

Reminder of all the upcoming D&S events!

BoxcarBetty September 14, 2010 04:54PM

Re: Reminder of all the upcoming D&S events!

Roger Hogan September 14, 2010 05:46PM

Re: Reminder of all the upcoming D&S events!

RGNGphotographer September 14, 2010 06:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login