Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

El Duderino a.k.a. William Diehl the author

May 24, 2010 11:20AM avatar
There are, and have been, quite a few books and booklets out there over the years chronicaling the Cumbres and Toltec. It is always nice to see a new, and young, author come along with a fresh look at the subject.

I just received my copy of William Diehl's recently published photo tribute of the C&TS Cumbres & Toltec 2006-2009 - One Photographers Look Back. William has published a few of his photos through Blurb (see the link below). William has an eye for that unusual and often dramatic special composition. I am thrilled to have his book in my collection. Having stood beside William when some of the photos in his book were taken makes it all that much more special for me. I highly recommend his book. thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

William, thanks for the efforts to put this together. I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. A book on the Grand Canyon Railway would be nice. Let me know if you go ahead with it. BTW, how about a similar tribute to the D&S? (And, yes, I did read the acknowledgements page. Thank you. I suspect you have been much more of an inspiration to me than I have for you. I have but one more thing to say,........."CHEESEBURGERS!" smileys with beer ).

blurb member profile for William Diehl - books
Subject Author Posted

Mark Valerius May 24, 2010 11:20AM

Roger Hogan May 24, 2010 11:21AM

Re: El Duderino a.k.a. William Diehl the author

BodieCalifornia May 24, 2010 11:30AM

drgw0579 May 24, 2010 04:11PM

WilliamDiehl May 25, 2010 02:00PM

Mark Valerius May 25, 2010 04:38PM

Jason Rose May 25, 2010 02:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login