Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Live Steam Miniatures in Rhode Island

May 03, 2018 09:39AM
These photos show a post card of a miniature steam locomotive that operate in Rhode Island back in the 1950's and 60's. Just recently I have been befriended by a fellow that acquired this locomotive ten years ago and has plans to operate it near where I live. I have been trying to locate some of its history so we can present this information to the town where it will operate. Prior to my friend purchasing this locomotive the previous owner changed the wheel arrangement from a 4-2-2 to a 4-4-0 and widened the frame a little so it can be operated on a 2 foot gauge, he is planning on using the original cars that you see in the back ground on the post cards and some ore cars that were manufactured by a mining operation that he use to work for. Any information would be of great help.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Norwood Hamilton RR.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Norwood Hamilton RR2.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Norwood Hamilton RR Highland&Cedar River.jpg

Still a Student,

Dave
Subject Author Posted

Live Steam Miniatures in Rhode Island Attachments

davidtltc May 03, 2018 09:39AM

Re: Live Steam Miniatures in Rhode Island

et&wnc May 03, 2018 09:45AM

Rader Sidetrack May 03, 2018 11:13AM

davidtltc May 03, 2018 01:17PM

Pat Fahey May 03, 2018 11:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login