Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Public Acknowledgement of Forum Members Past and Present

March 29, 2018 06:28PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to create this page as a public acknowledgement and thank you to all of the forum members both past and present that have been on this board over the years. I am relatively new to this subject and only being 22 years old, still have quite a lot to learn from all of you guys and gals here about the Denver & Rio Grande, and subsequent companies and its narrow gauge operations and of any thing narrow gauge in general. I wish to thank all those that seem to be walking encyclopedias with their knowledge of the narrow gauge subject such as Chris Walker, Jim McKee, Jimmy Blouch, Ray Loose, Hank and Earl Knoob, Jerry Day, J. B. Bane, Dave Dye, and Dave Peterson, and to all others I have not listed that have made this forum a treasure trove of information. With out all of you, many of us younger generations would never know the history of the narrow gauge railroads of the D&RG, EBT, WP&Y, SVRy. I thoroughly enjoy reading through these forums everyday and always get excited to learn more of what you guys have to share and looking through your photos brings me a nostalgic feeling of the days gone by. Although, I don't post regularly on the forums, I am here in the background soaking up the vast treasure of information that is shared here and hope to one day to know as much as those here and to be able to share the same thing to the younger generation.

Again I want to thank you all for sharing on here your collective knowledge and allowing me here and for the ability to learn alongside of all of you.

All the best,

Ethan

We have witnessed valley
and plain and crest,
Canon and pass we've scanned;
We have seen the best
of the glorious West,
by the trail of the Rio Grande
-Author Unknown
Subject Author Posted

Public Acknowledgement of Forum Members Past and Present

Colorado76 March 29, 2018 06:28PM

Re: Public Acknowledgement of Forum Members Past and Present

jim pallow March 29, 2018 08:03PM

Colorado76 March 30, 2018 01:15PM

hank March 30, 2018 10:26AM

Colorado76 March 30, 2018 01:12PM

Colorado76 March 30, 2018 01:09PM

Re: Public Disparagement of certain Forum Members Past & Present . . . eye popping smiley

Johnson Barr March 30, 2018 08:07PM

Re: Public Disparagement of certain Forum Members Past & Present . . . eye popping smiley

tomc March 31, 2018 09:24AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login