Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

San Juan at Chama and 3 engine Freight Marshall Pass

February 26, 2010 03:49PM
I had these two ready to post with the others last week, but they didn't get into the portable HD to move to this computer, so here they are late.

(1) Shot of the Westbound San Juan at Chama. This was the only time the photographer shot the train itself. If Jimmy's notes are right this would be 485...can anyone tell if its indeed a K36?

(2) This is the three engine train that left Sargents in my previous postings with the coach and baggage on the rear behind 492. I believe 495 and 496 are leading if indeed its the same engines we saw taking water at Gunnison earlier.

I am guessing this location is Marshall Pass since there is a siding and water tank! I will yield to others who can confirm that.
Enjoy!

On a different note I have been spending all day Friday in 1992, making up a preview for the John Craft Rio Grande Freights of October. I never did a preview for that show that was released in 1993. So much good stuff to choose from...will post a link for you to watch it when it's ready. These 1992 trips really were the "Ultimate Rio Grande Freights" which is how they were advertised by John Craft.
Greg Scholl

San Juan at Chama WB.jpg
3 engine train at Siding and Tank.jpg
Subject Author Posted

San Juan at Chama and 3 engine Freight Marshall Pass Attachments

Greg Scholl February 26, 2010 03:49PM

Re: San Juan at Chama and 3 engine Freight Marshall Pass

Jimmy Blouch February 26, 2010 04:09PM

hank February 26, 2010 08:55PM

Ed Stabler February 26, 2010 08:05PM

drgwk37 February 27, 2010 08:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login