Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trip choices and questions

June 05, 2016 06:59PM
With the announcement of the Friend's October Photo Freight and the prior announcement of 315 visiting C&TS in late August and with a limited amount of vacation, I'm conflicted. So far I haven't seen any information about the 315 trip prices, but having the trips over a weekend in August certainly helps from a vacation perspective. I'm not sure if I should commit to the October trip or wait out additional information about 315. Does anyone have additional information about the August trips or know when additional information should be available?

Also I have a question about the Manitou & Pikes Peak Cog steam ups. I purchased a ticket for June 30th. A little after the initial purchase, I had a phone message telling me I would also be charged for a "regular" ticket since the steam trip was only available to regular ticket holders. Does anyone know how this is working? Do you also get a summit trip or is it just an additional charge for the quarter mile steam ride? I need to call them but their hours and mine haven't been well aligned during the past two weeks.

Thanks,
Ed
Subject Author Posted

Trip choices and questions

Big Ed June 05, 2016 06:59PM

Re: Trip choices and questions

trainrider47 June 05, 2016 08:21PM

Re: Trip choices and questions

jalbers June 06, 2016 10:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login