Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Colorado and Southern Color shots wanted

October 19, 2009 01:20PM
Hi guys,
Its been a long time since I posted here. I check in every once in awhile to see how things are going. Will cover a couple of items in one post.
(1) I am looking for C&S Standard Gauge color images for a video I just completed. John West and others posted stuff at Leadville, and I have scenes from two visits, plus a lot of other stuff, including the 900 trip J. Ehernberger ran in 1959, regular service etc. Send me PM or post some stuff if you have it.

(2) Have accumulated some Rio Grande stuff over the past couple of years and hope to get something out in 2010. Includes some NG such as Monarch Branch, Salida, A little San Juan, etc, some in 1949. Will have some questions on this in the future

(3) Forgive the slight commercial here, but wanted to let you know we have a couple of 25th Anniversary Sales going on which end October 31st. A couple of NG items are in there so take advantage before its over.

(4) Am happy to see the C&TS engines lettered Rio Grande, which is historically accurate. Kudos to the management and powers in charge. I hope to get out there in 2010. Last visit was 1997-Yikes!

Steamingly,
Greg Scholl
[www.gregschollvideo.com]

PS Was sorry to hear about John Pritchards passing. We did not always agree, but I respected his views which were pro-railroad either way.
Subject Author Posted

Colorado and Southern Color shots wanted

Greg Scholl October 19, 2009 01:20PM

Re: Colorado and Southern Color shots wanted

John Cole October 19, 2009 04:06PM

Greg Scholl October 20, 2009 07:24AM

Russo Loco October 20, 2009 06:52PM

michael October 21, 2009 03:40PM

Greg Scholl October 22, 2009 12:51PM

Greg Scholl October 22, 2009 12:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login