Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How many Colorado Engineers did you spot at the EBT Fall Spectacular?

October 10, 2009 08:53PM avatar
One of the more interesting aspects of this year's EBT Fall Spectacular is seeing visiting Engineers I know from *Colorado*.

Friday's Photo Special had a D&SNG Engineer on board. Before anyone panics, he said he was was on vacation and not shopping for more hoppers.

Today (Saturday), I was standing in the yard and thinking to myself that a guy on the other side of the tracks kinda looked like the GLRR, Inc's Howard. I assumed it could not be him because he would have been spending today in Golden, running WSL #12... but it appears I assumed wrong judging by this NGDF post

I note that both trains on Friday ran flawlessly when the coal-burning engineer was here, but #15's air pumps acted up today when the oil-burning engineer was around. Perhaps #15 was throwing a fit over the presence of the latter?

So having seen two Colorado engineers in two days, I have to wonder: who am I going to run into tomorrow?

--
Chris Webster
Subject Author Posted

How many Colorado Engineers did you spot at the EBT Fall Spectacular?

Chris Webster October 10, 2009 08:53PM

Re: How many Colorado Engineers will you spot at the next EBT Fall Spectacular? Attachments

Russo Loco October 11, 2009 02:13AM

Re: How many Colorado Engineers will you spot at the next EBT Fall Spectacular?

michael October 11, 2009 08:06AM

Tom Richards October 11, 2009 01:45PM

EBTfan15 October 11, 2009 02:15PM

Donald Foster October 11, 2009 02:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login