Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My family's history with the NG, Tacoma, Durango, Silverton and surrounding area

April 11, 2013 09:06PM
I found NGD via Google after looking through old photos of my family settling in Silverton, Durango area as well as my Great Grandparents Wiley and Finette Calloway living @ Tacoma and running the power plant. They ran the plant there in the 40's and I believe some of the early 50's. I have an Uncle that I will check with to get the dates confirmed. When they first moved there they lived in the old cabin and later moved into the new house that was built. A lot of the photos I have of Tacoma are dated with dates from the 40's but there are earlier ones of the greater area from 1889 on through to the 1960's. There are many photos of family riding the cars to and fro on the NG tracks, fishing @ Tout Lake, @ the family cabin at Electra Lake, etc etc. I am currently processing all the family photos I have into digital format and will be posting them on my flicker account in the very near future. As soon as I get the Durango/Tacoma/Silverton NG shots up, I will post the link here for everybody on NGD.
Subject Author Posted

My family's history with the NG, Tacoma, Durango, Silverton and surrounding area

capnsteev April 11, 2013 09:06PM

Re: My family's history with the NG, Tacoma, Durango, Silverton and surrounding area

Floppo April 11, 2013 10:37PM

Re: My family's history with the NG, Tacoma, Durango, Silverton and surrounding area

Fritz Klinke April 12, 2013 02:01AM

rod April 11, 2013 10:39PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login