Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Questions for Roger re Screen Savers

August 01, 2009 04:46PM avatar
Hi, Roger -

I have a few questions for you:

1) Are you still producing and marketing our D&RGW screen saver -
'Narrow Gauge Over Cumbres - The Transition Years, Volume 1 - The 1960's'?

2) Your website for the above screen saver, www.drgw483.net, is no longer functioning -
it seems the domain has expired ... will you be re-establishing this site? (See [www.drgw483.net])

3) The money we raised from 2005 through 2008 is apparently going to the #483 display. Will future income from Volume 1 - and eventually Volume 2, if I ever get it finished - be going to support the rebuild of #492/97?
(Preferably with a dark olive green jacket, etc., and the old-style lettering with a logo on the tender. grinning smiley )

4) The 2009 season will be pretty much over by the time our C&TS screen saver - 'Narrow Gauge Over Cumbres - The Transition Years, Volume 2 - The 1970's' is ready for production. Should we hold off and not market Volume 2 until next year, and make it a 40th Anniversary Special Edition?

5) Thanks to advice from Scott Turner and others, my knowledge of PhotoShop has increased somewhat over the past five years, and I would like to re-do at least a half-dozen of the photos in Volume 1. Should I hold off on that as well, so we can market a 40th Anniversary Special Edition of Volume 1 next year along with Volume 2? (We could also market a combined screen saver with "only" 175 photos on it ... eye popping smiley )

- Russ

p.s. These questions were prompted by a reply asking if I had additional photos from 1968 that could be posted. (See [ngdiscussion.net].)
I was going to recommend the purchase of our screen saver, but when I checked the #483 site it had expired, as noted above.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2009 04:52PM by Russo Loco.
Subject Author Posted

Questions for Roger re Screen Savers

Russo Loco August 01, 2009 04:46PM

Re: Questions for Roger re Screen Savers

Roger Hogan August 02, 2009 11:41AM

Re: Another question for Roger re Screen Savers (& K-37s)

Russo Loco August 02, 2009 05:23PM

Re: Another question for Roger re Screen Savers (& K-37s)

michael August 02, 2009 05:40PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login