Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

190 DVD

April 04, 2009 10:02PM avatar
After working on it since August of 2007, a companion DVD to the highly popular 12: Echoes Through the Ages DVD, is now available. 190: Echoes of Freedom. 190: Echoes of Freedom covers the history and story behind Tweetsie’s locomotive #190, better known as the “Yukon Queen”, and the 770th Railway Operating Battalion. Who were assigned to operate Alaska’s famed White Pass and Yukon Route during World War II. Included in the program are some rarely seen photographs and film taken before, during and after the 770th's occupation of the White Pass Line. You will also be able to follow 190’s journey south to North Carolina thru some rare photographs and film clips. Along the way you will discover and interesting connection between #12 and #190 that goes back to 1943. As a separate extra on the program includes a list of the over 700 men that served the 770th during WWII. If you have ever been curious about the story behind #190 and the World War II operations on the White Pass then this is a must see for any narrow gauge fan. The program is about 30 minutes in length, DVD’s are $15 plus $3 for shipping. DVD’s can only be ordered by contacting me at smith.tim12@gmail.com

Also the DVD 12:Echoes Through the Ages DVD is still available and can be purchased by contacting me at the email address above or at 12echoes@gmail.com. The #12 DVD's are $12 plus $3 for shipping and handling.

If you wish to purchase a copy of both 12 and/or 190 programs or just have questions about the programs fill free to contact me at smith.tim12@gmail.com. I will combine the price and shipping if someone purchased both 12 and 190. If you enjoyed the 12 DVD then im sure you will love the 190 program.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tim
Subject Author Posted

190 DVD

tweetsieengineer April 04, 2009 10:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login