Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Demand More Money (off topic)

August 22, 2008 09:17PM avatar
Dangers Job (Shooting Flowers)

I met one of my clients this morning to go out and get some wild flower shots for a program his organization is putting together for the school system. They want area scenic, flowers & wildlife shots and I didn't have any flower shots for them to choose from. This was a very scary dangerous trip. This is a copy of the E-mail I sent them. I am not using their real names to protect the QUILTY.

Mrs XXXX & Flower Guy I am very disappointed cuz I feel like I was mis-led about our agreement for shooting flowers. I think I deserve triple my pay because of the VERY dangerous situation Flower Guy put me in. We met around 10AM and headed for the pass to shoot flowers and a few trees as agreed to. Then Flower guy put me into a spot where Gigantic Killer Bees hang out. I should of know something was up cuz he stayed in the car with the windows rolled up. I was attacked by one of the Killer Bees and the only reason I made it out alive is because I am so alert and quick I dodged his first attack and then quickly diverted his attention to a flower. So if we are to continue this flower shooting thing I need triple the pay we agreed ed to and expense money to cover my rifle, shotgun and ammo.

I am sure Flower Guy is going to deny this but I have proof.

P.S. I should mention these folks are not only clients but friends.
Subject Author Posted

I Demand More Money (off topic)

Roger Hogan August 22, 2008 09:17PM

Re: I Demand More Money (off topic)

WalterS August 22, 2008 09:31PM

Roger Hogan August 23, 2008 04:45PM

WalterS August 23, 2008 07:31PM

Fred T August 23, 2008 05:45PM

Roger Hogan August 24, 2008 08:34AM

Russo Loco August 25, 2008 12:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login