Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CTSRR new web sites

December 25, 2008 11:21AM avatar
CTSRR new web sites

Merry Christmas to all. I figured Christmas would be a gooood time to preview the 2 new sites for the C&TSRR.

I have an agreement with the railroad to take photos for them again this year, so I have been working on two new sites to display the photos. Part of the agreement is I will make the Up-Dates & Photos available to the public. I will be posting links to the up-dates and new photos on a couple of discussion boards.

I think these sites will make it easier for the marketing folks to find the photos they are looking for.

CTSRR Shops - The plan is a up-date once a month from the Chama Shop & once a month from the Antonito shop. I am going to try something new and that is I will post the photos with NO descriptions so all the folks on the boards can describe and discuss what is going on.

CTSRR Shops

CTSRR Photos - The plan is to get a variety of railroad shots this year, not only of the regular trains, charters & special trains but more shots of our guests riding the train, more of places on the line & wildlife our guests might see while visiting the Cumbres & Toltec.

CTSRR Photos

2008 was a fun train year for me and I am thinking 2009 will even be better. Looking forward to seeing you here at the C&TSRR.

Enjoy and have a safe and happy holiday season.
Subject Author Posted

CTSRR new web sites

Roger Hogan December 25, 2008 11:21AM

Re: CTSRR new web sites

Larry December 25, 2008 08:23PM

Roger Hogan December 25, 2008 08:25PM

Ken S. December 25, 2008 09:02PM

Roger Hogan December 26, 2008 09:29AM

Jason Rose December 27, 2008 02:30PM

Roger Hogan December 27, 2008 06:04PM

Steve Hughes December 27, 2008 04:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login