Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NG15 2-8-2 Locomotives Yahoo! Group

Anonymous User
June 03, 2008 06:38PM
I wonder if you can help. I am trying to contact all owners of 2'0" gauge NG15 locomotives as I have recently launched an NG15 Yahoo! Discussion Group on the web. From my research I believe a Mr Bob Bucker owns No 18 of the Class and that it is located on the Hempstead & Northern Railroad Company site at Hempstead, Texas. If anyone has any pictures of this locomotive or has any contact details for Mr Bucker, I would be very interested to hear from them.

The Group’s aims are as follows:

A Group for Owners and all those interested in all aspects of the twenty one NG15 2-8-2 2'0" gauge locomotives built between 1931 & 1958.

A Group interested in documenting all surviving NG15 locomotives both in the UK and abroad and championing their continued survival, restoration, maintenance and use.

A Group that will be a forum for communicating with owners to arrange group visits to view and where possible ride behind surviving locomotives.

A Group to assist in raising the awareness within the railway preservation world, of these locomotives.

A Group that will provide updates on the progress of any NG15s which are currently being restored.

---------

The group can be found at [finance.groups.yahoo.com]

Any help you can provide would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Regards

Jonathan Flood
Owner & Moderator of NG15 2-8-2 Locomotives Group
Subject Author Posted

NG15 2-8-2 Locomotives Yahoo! Group

Anonymous User June 03, 2008 06:38PM

Re: NG15 2-8-2 Locomotives Yahoo! Group

Jim McKee June 06, 2008 01:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login