Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Knott's Admission Coupons *LINK*

April 02, 2006 02:49PM
Earlier this year, I was on a work trip that required I fly in and out of the Ontario, California airport. While in the airport, I picked up a Knott's brochure from one of those displays holding brochures of all the local tourist attractions. This particular Knott's brochure is mostly purple and only one-page (front and back) with no folds.
The back side of the brochure/card has a coupon on it. Kids (3-11) and Seniors (62+) get in the park for $14.95. (I don't know if those are their regular prices or if you need this particular coupon to get those prices.) The coupon also says "$4 off Adult Admission", which is applicable to the other two or three of us here that are between ages 11 and 62.
That $14.95 admission price strikes me as quite a bargain. I think it is cheaper (or roughly the same amount) as a single ride on the Loop, Roaring Camp and EBT. Presumably, once you are in, you could ride all day at Knotts.
I just googled to see if I could find the coupon online. It appears that the regular admission price is $39.95, so the $4 off coupon brings admission down to $35.95. I found an online coupon, linked below, which supposedly gets you in for $29.95.
I hope this helps the earlier poster that was looking to ride the RGS equipment without paying the full park admission price.
--
Chris Webster
[www.speakeasy.org]
Subject Author Posted

Knott's Admission Coupons *LINK*

Chris Webster April 02, 2006 02:49PM

Re: Knott's Admission Coupons

Brian Norden April 02, 2006 05:04PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.