Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

info request on 463

December 01, 2000 12:01PM
This is kinda out in the blue, but I was wondering if any of you had photos of the air pump on 463 or any K-27 that this guy needs info on. Just though I'd ask on the off chance that somone in the group had a good pic. If you do, send the info/pic to me and I will forward it down the chain.
This is an information request from David Bailey (coal fired K-27 in 1:20.3 scale). I am sending it to all my "expert" friends in the hope that someone knows the answer or is close enough to a Cross Compound pump (prefferably on #463) to get David the answer. He is working on castings for the engine in 1:20.3 that will be available to us in the field, so getting this right would be good. Thanks. Please post for all to see the answer.
<< I wonder if you can help me with a couple of details, I am at present making the patterns for the compound air pump, I forgot to take pics
of the details underneath the bottom air cylinders, also do you know what the wording is on the brass plate fixed to the HP steam cylinder ?
Although I took many pics and video its always those little details that you can't see.
Thanking you in anticipation.
David Bailey
>>
Subject Author Posted

info request on 463

rick b December 01, 2000 12:01PM

Re: info request on 463

Dave Dye December 01, 2000 09:02PM

Re: info request on 463

rick b December 01, 2000 10:26PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.