Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Take Heart, Goats

September 22, 2000 06:07PM
Howdy, yew Goats:
The NG Dead Goat Saloon isn't dead at all. It may go through another incarnation, maybe not.
I hate to see that Jay has shut the (new) site down, but oh well.
The NG Dead Goat Saloon wasn't/isn't Jay and Roger, it was Frad, Fred, Skonk, Padre Sarducci, NCNG9, Possom, Scawt, Mateo, El Vis, El Coke, Jium and Suz Peeler, El RC, Keller, Bo, Slide Valve, Boomer, and a host of others all mixed in together. Sure it has been fun, and sure, it has been not so fun at times. In fact, downright unsavory. But it has served it's purpose well, and it would not surprise me to see it return in some form or other. We still need the Goat, because the flamefests and otherwise rowdy behavior, including flying goat poop ain't gonna happen here again.
Was me and Frad T what took the Goat over from it's original owner, "Wild Don" R. Me and Frad gave the Goat it's name, and y'all made it what it was. No reason it can't go on. Like I said, the need is still there.
Thanks ta Jay and Saint Roger for hangin on as long as ya did and givin it a shot. No, that didn't turn out too well, but it can still work, and me and Frad still have the old Goat's glass windows stored safely.
Always remember, pards, you are the Goats what made it tick and it's sure had it's high times.
Bob Lee Hodge is now employed here at the Lily as bouncer and we can arrange a little spice in the sarsparilla on occasion. All ya need ta remember is that this ain't the Goat and it ain't gonna replace it. Been there, done that.
Good ta see ya, pards.
Yer old pal,
Mak Thu Waldcayut (still alav an well)
Subject Author Posted

Take Heart, Goats

Mak Thu Waldcayut September 22, 2000 06:07PM

Re: Take Heart, Goats

Brian R. Curnow September 22, 2000 06:33PM

A1n't ded, bvt need bath *NM*

^^ac September 22, 2000 06:49PM

Re: Take Heart, Goats

Boomer September 22, 2000 09:13PM

Hey Mike...

Kevin Cook September 25, 2000 11:06AM

Re: Hey Mike...

flatlander September 25, 2000 07:05PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.