Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Nevada-california-Oregon Passenger Car Roster

May 27, 2018 08:22PM avatar
Ted,

I have a roster of the N-C-O passenger equipment with source end notes. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the PDF version. The current version needs a few updates for recent changes in carbody ownership -- such as the transfer from NSRM to NCNGM.

This has been a long-time project of mine. It is part of a series of inquiries and rosters into West Coast Passenger car rosters that goes back decades. I have shared the roster a number of times; it includes the request that if the reader has additional information to share that back to me.

It appears that the N-C-O renumbered its passenger cars some time prior to the ICC valuation. Perhaps this occurred at the same time the locomotives were renumbered.

It is not documented, but NPC #8 probably became N-C-O #5 (later 05 - a non-revenue number). Later the body of this car was salvaged out of Wendel and restored at Huckleberry at Flint Michigan.

If anyone else is interested in a copy of the roster, send me a PM with an email address to send it to.

Brian Norden.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2018 08:26PM by Brian Norden.
Subject Author Posted

Nevada-california-Oregon Passenger Car Roster

Ted miles May 27, 2018 07:05PM

Re: Nevada-california-Oregon Passenger Car Roster

Brian Norden May 27, 2018 08:22PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login