Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

C&TS Engineer School Video - June 2015

September 26, 2016 10:02AM
I'm surprised I never posted any of my video or anything from over a year ago...shocking.

I'll just leave this one here, as the rest can be accessed through my YouTube channel. Our first run out of Chama on Monday, June 15, 2015, and I was the first engineer student to take the throttle. Being 21 years old at the time, and just starting training as a diesel locomotive engineer at the tourist railroad I volunteer for (since have been certified), I was admittedly not very good at running a steam locomotive, but as with any student, I got better with practice. smiling smiley In fact, a lot of what I learned at C&TS helped me in some ways through my training as a diesel locomotive engineer (train handling, air brakes, etc.).

Hope you all enjoy the video. It was an amazing time. Wish I could've went out to NG country this year but I just haven't had the time or money with a girlfriend, work, the railroad, and a trip to Arizona among other things.

Anyway... [url=

][/url]

Dan Lindfors
Chaska, MN
Brakeman, Conductor and Locomotive Engineer - Minnesota Transportation Museum / Osceola & St Croix Valley Railway

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2016 10:05AM by mntx559.
Subject Author Posted

C&TS Engineer School Video - June 2015

mntx559 September 26, 2016 10:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login