Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NNG - Tuolumne Historical Railroad Association, Inc.

August 20, 2022 05:23PM
This topic isn't necessarily narrow gauge-related, but I wanted to bring some awareness to this forum about a new non-profit organization (which I recently became a member of) called the Tuolumne Historical Railroad Association, Inc. (THRA for short).

The THRA's mission is to "preserve, enhance, and interpret the rich railroad history of Tuolumne County, California, and the surrounding region."
The organization's Board of Directors includes prominent figures within the railfan community like Martin Hansen, Chris Hart, Larry Jensen, Patrick Michael Karnahan, Glenn Sutherland, Kyle Wyatt, and John Zach, several of whom are good friends of mine.

The organization has some ambitious short-term and long-term goals, a few of which are discussed in the attached video live stream.
One of the THRA's first official actions is to host this year's Sierra Seminar, an annual gathering of fans and modelers of the Sierra Railway and other Tuolumne County railroads, at the Tuolumne County Senior Center in Sonora, California, on Sunday, October 2nd, 2022.

Website Link:
[sierraseminar.weebly.com]

Information for this year's Sierra Seminar in Sonora, California:
[sierraseminar.weebly.com]

The THRA's Facebook Page:
[www.facebook.com]

Video Live Stream featuring Four of the Directors (the THRA segment starts at the 23:37 mark):

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2022 05:24PM by Railfan1996.
Subject Author Posted

NNG - Tuolumne Historical Railroad Association, Inc.

Railfan1996 August 20, 2022 05:23PM

Re: NNG - Tuolumne Historical Railroad Association, Inc.

larryjensen August 21, 2022 10:09AM

bcp August 21, 2022 10:20AM

Railfan1996 March 25, 2023 02:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login