Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Friends Volunteer work sessions

April 07, 2000 05:24PM
OK, all you lurkers who have thought about coming to one of the Friends volunteer work sessions but never got around to requesting the "work session package"; now is the time to fish or cut bait. The Friends year 2000 summer volunteer work session registration package is now on the street. If you requested the work session information, you should have received it by now. Since I live in California I am usually one of the last to receive work session information and I have mine so you should have yours also. If you failed to ask for the work session material when you paid your annual Friends membership registration, or in the meantime, have decided that you can come to a work session, now is the time to get on the phone and call the Friends in Albuquerque (505-880-1311) and ask them to send the work session package. Work session registration responses are due back by April 28 so don't wait too long. For those of you who have never participated in a work session or those who perhaps feel a little afraid to come out, just remember the Friends have project leaders and other supervisory personnel on hand at work sessions to plan and lead the work efforts. All you have to do is register and show up for work. When you get your registration material you will find a description of the various projects. At this point I feel compelled to mention the "Square Nail Gang" at Osier and the "High Altitude Gang" at Cumbres. We are two of the more elite work crews in the summer work sessions and I urge you to consider joining us if you can.
Subject Author Posted

Friends Volunteer work sessions

Bob Ground April 07, 2000 05:24PM

Re: Friends Volunteer work sessions

Les Clark April 08, 2000 02:14PM

Bill Kepner April 08, 2000 09:19PM

What is the address of your web page? (NM)

Hoss April 09, 2000 06:53PM

Re: What is the address of your web page? (NM)

Don Richter April 10, 2000 08:23AM

Bill Kepner April 10, 2000 08:37AM

Joe April 09, 2000 11:43AM

Mike Oestreich April 09, 2000 12:25PM

Bob Ground April 09, 2000 01:59PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.