Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

F.C.I. #67 Rides Again . . .

February 05, 2022 09:05PM avatar
Well, she simmered anyway -

In her classic rôle as a diamond-stacked background prop while Robert J. Wilke, a stuntman-turned-actor frequently cast as a heavy, got his comeuppance from James Coburn in the famous 'Mumblety Peg to the Death' scene in John Sturges' American re-make of Akira Kurosawa's Japanese "western" Seven Samurai when Turner Classic Movies aired The Magnificent Seven earlier today.

Which reminds me, now that Roger Wigwam has obviously mastered his latest well-equipped drone, that SFAIK he & second-unit director/videographer Steven Four-Knees have yet to begin shooting 'The Curmudgeonly Seven' on location in Ostrich Silver Plume and Georgianatown.  After 15 years of a-waitin' fer these fellers t' git they're ax together ain't none of us wanna-be movie stars – including Scott Turnover as Chris and Yores Trooley as whipper-snapper Borscht Kuchholz (a smart-ass curmudgeon-in-training), Jeff Badger's girlfriend Stacy Fusee as Margaret Marilyn Munroe (a big-hearted "social worker" from Tomahawk, Colorado) and Johnny Coal (a mild-mannered telegraphone lineman from Chama, New Mexico) – is a-gettin' any younger . . . *

- El Abuelo Histœrico, Greengo y Curmudgeoño de los Locomoturas Viejos y Verdes,
aka Der Grossväterlich DünkelOlivGrünDampfKesselMantelLiebHabender

*  Jeff hinted a couple of days ago that the situation in Georgianatown is again getting spiraling downward, similar to the loopy happenings depicted in 'C7'.  See [ngdiscussion.net] for a synopsis of this blockbuster documentary.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2022 12:51PM by Russo Loco.
Subject Author Posted

F.C.I. #67 Rides Again . . .

Russo Loco February 05, 2022 09:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login