Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thank You Victorian Iron Horse Roundup Organizers and Locomotive Owners

August 31, 2021 09:17AM
Friends,
I wish to thank all those involved with making the Victorian Iron Horse Roundup happen. It is amazingly difficult to pull of such an event involving different owner/organizations and the public (rider participants), especially so with the postponement from 2020 due to COVID-19. I have wanted to see and ride behind the Eureka for many years (being a school teacher, taking time off at the start of the school year was nearly impossible until I retired a few years ago). The Cumbres & Toltec gave me that opportunity, as well as seeing and riding a few other narrow gauge engines! I know I pestered several of you with questions, and hopefully you will forgive me for being a pain. I know there were a few problems with some trips, but we were riding and photographing trains, so all the aggravation of delays has disappeared and the excitement of great times has replaced those. I also got to meet a few from this forum (wish I could have met more). Thanks to all that were involved. It was a great week of train rides, chasing trains, and meeting friends.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2021 09:27AM by Ted Yarbrough.
Subject Author Posted

Thank You Victorian Iron Horse Roundup Organizers and Locomotive Owners

Ted Yarbrough August 31, 2021 09:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login