Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Possible trouble joining "Friends"?

July 24, 2007 09:07PM
Well, after being a participant on this board for years and having a genuine passion for railroad preservation, I finally decided to get off of my *ss and join the Friends of the Cumbres & Toltec! I used the website and a credit card (which I would do for the DRHS as well if they were set up for it!) which made my decision easy! I received a receipt in the mail (to be used obstensibly for tax purposes) so I know it was received but then....nothing!
I haven't even received one e-mail acknowledging that I have joined or given me info about possibly participating in upcoming projects let alone that certificate. I know things can get behind when you're busy trying to handle ten things at once but it has been over two months and I still don't know if I'm a member yet or not!confused smiley Please don't misunderstand! The main thing is that the money has gone into the coffers so it can be used but it would be nice to be able to participate as well!
I tried to e-mail the "Friends" but there's a problem getting through and my e-mails are bounced back! I thought I might try here to see if there's somebody that could put me in touch with whomever is in charge that could check on my membership's status? If anyone can help I would be grateful. Thanks!

Steve Stockham
2307 Redhawk Lane
Salina, KS 67401
Subject Author Posted

Possible trouble joining "Friends"?

Steve Stockham July 24, 2007 09:07PM

Re: Possible trouble joining "Friends"?

John Cole July 24, 2007 11:17PM

Re: Possible trouble joining "Friends"?

Mark Valerius July 25, 2007 01:36PM

Re: AARP?

Dick Cowles July 25, 2007 03:10PM

Re: AARP?

dougvv July 25, 2007 03:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login