Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OK Telegraph Newspaper

April 18, 2006 10:02PM
Hello All:
My name is Stephen Flowers and I am the concessionaire at Osier for the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad. Some of you know me some of you don't. I have never posted here before.
I recently had a conversation with Clif and Maragaret Palmer regarding the OK TELEGRAPH. The Palmer's publish the CHAMA VALLEY TIMES, one of Chama's local newspapers. The OK TELEGRAPH is designed with the TRAIN RIDER in mind. On the inside is a map of the Osier Dining Facility, Menu and other Osier facts. There are ads throughout the publication for those of you who want to purchase one for your business or an upcoming event that would interest a TRAIN RIDER or visitor to Chama or Antonito. This years copy should include some Antonito advertisements as well.
For those of you that do not know, The OK Telegraph is a newspaper publication that will be HANDED TO EVERY RIDER ON THE TRAIN THIS YEAR. When folks are given their tickets at the window they will also be given an OK TELEGRAPH. Now last year we had a little hiccup getting it out like we wanted, but it was still available at the reservation ticket offices. It was also handed out to folks on the train and was available at Osier at BOTH registers and by the front door.
Tim Tennant, General Manager for the newly formed CTSRR Management Corp., has assured me that the ticket agents WILL be giving ALL ticket purchasers an OK TELEGRAPH this year with their tickets. For those of you who are interested please contact the Palmers ASAP.
Clif's e-mail is :
clifpalmer@yahoo.com
Subject Author Posted

OK Telegraph Newspaper

Stephen Flowers April 18, 2006 10:02PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.