Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My apologies

Don Richter
August 23, 2000 09:14AM
I wish to apologize to Jeremy, Matt, Bo and to anyone else who participated in the the thread that has disappeared here today. This was completely unintentional and I'm working on getting the posts back. None of these posts crossed "the line" and it was pure incompetence on my part that they've dispappeared.
If you are interested in the gory technical details, this is what happened. Jeremy started a new thread by thanking Matt for posting his side of the Creede - um - unpleasantness. However I don't believe it was his intention to start a new thread, he was responding to Matt's post on the RR's side of what was happening. Somehow Jeremy's post became dislocated from Matts and appeared as a new thread. As a new thread it didn't make much sense. When I tried to re-associate Jeremy's post with Matt's Jeremy's new thread completely disappeared. The files are still there and I will try to recover them and put them back, preferably where they belong, but at least somewhere.
Again I apologize for this apparrent censorship. It was completely unintentional and while this whole Creede thread is a little off topic (being standard gauge and all), it is not sufficiently off topic to warrent any deletions.
Don
Subject Author Posted

My apologies

Don Richter August 23, 2000 09:14AM

Re: My apologies

Don August 23, 2000 10:09AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.