Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

C&TS Rolling Stock Roster Version 5 *LINK*

April 18, 2004 11:30PM
Lots of changes, which I probably can't all remember. I obtained a copy of the Jan. 1 , 1971 C&TS Summary of Equipment, courtesy Terry Ross. I also combed through that, the roster in the Preservation Study, and the data in Sloan's book, to try to identify how each piece of equipment was acquired. You will see this in the descriptions.
I also have a copy of the roster in the 1999 RFP, which includes the modern MOW equipment, so I added those.
I added the equipment listed in the Preservation Study that was on the property in the 1970s, but is no longer there. Some of it went to the D&SNG, according to Sloan. That has been noted.
I experimented with some pictures. Do a search for 3605, 1557, 727, 6636, 487, Rogers, 3254, or 012. I guess the question is, is the current size good? Eventually, I would like to have one main picture, and the option to display others.
The new scripts give you the ability to filter the roster to include historic vs. non-historic equipment, and current, dispersed and converted equipment. So if you wan't the traditional D&RGW narrow gauge stuff, uncheck "Non-Historic." There is an info page that describes the general operation, but "dispersed" generally means something that used to be on the property and isn't anymore.
By default, you will get the current roster, but by clicking on the check boxes and values that you see, you can produce other kinds of lists.
That's all I can think of for now.
Subject Author Posted

C&TS Rolling Stock Roster Version 5 *LINK*

Curt Bianchi April 18, 2004 11:30PM

Re: C&TS Rolling Stock Roster Version 5

Les Clark April 19, 2004 07:41PM

Curt Bianchi April 20, 2004 01:20AM

John Sporseen April 19, 2004 09:04PM

John Sporseen April 19, 2004 09:09PM

Curt Bianchi April 20, 2004 01:18AM

John Cole April 20, 2004 11:58PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.