Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pagosa Springs Railroads Online KML Map Work in Progress

July 25, 2020 02:05PM avatar
For a while back in late June early July I concluded work on my Silverton Railroads KML map with the exception of some errors I plan on meeting with Fritz about once I manage to find a good time to make my way to Silverton, but for a while, I had started work on a kml map of the Pagosa Springs railroads in a very similar fashion. I have the D&RGW from Aboles to Chama documented, The entire RGP&N/D&RG Pagosa Springs Branch, I also have a lot of the PLC and PGP&N logging spurs documented, although their locations are very approximate and probably incorrect if not far off. I also have a good chunk of accurate RG&PS main marked between two "?" markers, but beyond those markers are extremely approximate, educated guesses of where the ROW went. I have a very small chunk of RG&SW and the Sullenberger Lumber Company Railroad as well.

Other more important things have come up since I last worked on this and it would probably be a while before I do anything more to it, but for those interested do take a look for yourself. My only sources at the moment are "Tranking Ghost Railroads in Colorado" and the D&RG 1919 ICC valuation maps, besides those and info here on the forum I'm extremely lacking of info related to this subject.

Link to the online map:
[www.google.com]
Thanks,

Joe Weigman
from the D&RG City Mine spur

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2020 01:36PM by Joe Weigman.
Subject Author Posted

Pagosa Springs Railroads Online KML Map Work in Progress

Joe Weigman July 25, 2020 02:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login