-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello All,
>
> I was able to book a book a spot on the 2020
> Rotary Run for 1 person and I am now sadly looking
> for someone else to purchase my spot. When I
> booked my spot, I badly overlooked a previously
> booked family vacation that also happens during
> the same time frame of the rotary runs in Chama.
> Best Regards,
>
> Ethan

Hi Ethan,

I have no idea how old you are, but temporary or chronic CRS (Can't Remember Stuff) is nothing to mess with. It can occur at any age, and is a very serious condition. smiling smiley I am a member of multiple organizations, each of which holds frequent events. In addition, I do a dozen or more rail-related, photography events every year, like this rotary run. I think I am pretty on-the-ball, but even I can't always keep all of that stuff straight, so I have a calendar. In my case, it's one of those pocket-sized, little books that they sell at Staples. You probably have a smart phone with a ton of apps on it. Guess what? One of them is a calendar. If my IPAD has one, so does your phone. My advice is to get religious about using it, especially when booking things that can't easily be changed. It will save you a lot of grief in the long-run. In addition, those historical calendars can also help you "remember" when important events occurred. It also won't let you forget things that could leave you sleeping on the sofa.....like your anniversary, if you're married.

BTW, I'm with Kelly with regard to the present conflict. In the last 20 years, rotary runs have been rarer than solar eclipses. You hit the lottery getting a ticket to this one. I'd be talking to my travel agent about moving the family vacation just a bit. smiling smiley

/Kevin Madore

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2019 05:46PM by KevinM.
Subject Author Posted

2020 Rotary Run Spot

Colorado76 December 03, 2019 03:45PM

Re: 2020 Rotary Run Spot

Kelly Anderson December 03, 2019 03:50PM

KevinM December 03, 2019 05:45PM

guymonmd December 06, 2019 12:50PM

michael December 07, 2019 07:44AM

Greg Scholl December 07, 2019 07:56AM

heatermason January 10, 2020 10:28AM

heatermason January 30, 2020 10:37AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login