Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: New Narrow Gauge shows just released

November 09, 2018 07:27AM
Not to worry. This is our big release time for the year leading up to the holidays as we get new material in the catalog, so its good for a year. We sometimes release 2-3 in the spring but thats it. Also as I get older its hard to get them finished. I recently acquired some D&RGW and some Mexico footage, so maybe something for 2019, but who knows. Thanks for your interest. Folks can also join our emailing list(Under Contact tab on our website), and get monthly newsletters. Seems like we have continued to increase our customer base on NG, which I suppose is due to having a good selection. Anyway I like former D&RGW vintage films as well as Mexico NG(and SG for that matter). We made a trip to Mexico in 1963 and I was a kid then. My dad told us that the 4 of us made that trip for the grand sum of $1,000, including our spots on a section pullman for 2 weeks. The whole trip was 4 weeks. Those were the days!!!
After that we still made 3 trips to see the D&RGW before it was history(except the Silverton line of course).
Greg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2018 07:28AM by Greg Scholl.
Subject Author Posted

New Narrow Gauge shows just released

Greg Scholl November 08, 2018 03:21PM

drgwk37 November 08, 2018 08:16PM

Husker Hank November 08, 2018 09:03PM

Greg Scholl November 09, 2018 07:27AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login