Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WW&F Representatives on RYPN

October 09, 2018 07:50AM avatar
I have been asked by our Board of Directors to note that while MLSRR is a member of the WW&F Railway Museum and volunteers his time and ideas very generously from "away", he does not speak in any official capacity for the museum. Other members of the WW&F who frequent the Narrow Gauge Discussion Forum, including myself, Stewart Rhine, Bill Reidy, B. Barry, jcpatten, narrowgaugejoe10, and others are regular, long-time volunteers with leadership positions within the organization who frequent the museum grounds on a regular basis. While these fellow volunteers and I speak freely and publicly about the decisions and directions as set forth by our Board of Directors, project leaders, 5-year plan, etc., only two of the aforementioned group are members of the WW&F Board of Directors and could speak in any official capacity. Nevertheless, all of us are quite proud of what has been accomplished at the WW&F, and are happy to share our plans, methods, and enthusiasm.

That said, we are all on the same team, and greatly appreciate the ideas and encouragement shared publicly and privately by all of our members, volunteers, friends, and followers. All comments are considered in the decision making process employed by our Board of Directors. And of course, we love hosting visitor and volunteers from our friends on the NGDF.

Ed Lecuyer
Trainmaster, WW&F Railway Museum
Help the WW&F Build Locomotive #11: [build11.wwfry.org]
Subject Author Posted

WW&F Representatives on RYPN

elecuyer October 09, 2018 07:50AM

Re: WW&F Representatives on RYPN

narrowgaugejoe10 October 09, 2018 06:34PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login