Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

RMRRC 2018 Preservation Grants Available (FREE MONEY!)

April 11, 2018 11:40AM
No, I'm not spamming you. I'm trying to give away money to preservation projects, and given my love of narrow gauge, figured this is a decent podium to stand on.

The deadline for applying for the Rocky Mountain Railroad Historical Foundation's 2018 summer grants is rapidly approaching. (The RMRHF is the 501(c)3 arm of the venerable Rocky Mountain Railroad Club.) For the last four years, the RMRRC/RMRHF have been experimenting with a program to give out up to five $1000 grants to groups needing a little boost for some summer project related to railroad preservation or education. While we will give preference to projects focused in the Club's home territory of Colorado, Wyoming, New Mexico, and Utah, any group with a suitable project is welcome to apply.

Full details are available in the application document here:
[www.rockymtnrrclub.org]

Responses must be received by email or postal mail no later than April 30.

Even if you don't personally know of a project that could use the help, please help me spread the word. We're only a little under three weeks from the deadline, and responses have been pretty light this year. It's the Club's 80th anniversary, so I'd love to see some great projects get the grants this year.

Nathan Holmes
Past RMRRC/RMRHF president
Subject Author Posted

RMRRC 2018 Preservation Grants Available (FREE MONEY!)

ND Holmes April 11, 2018 11:40AM

Re: RMRRC 2018 Preservation Grants Available (FREE MONEY!)

Murph April 17, 2018 06:32PM

Re: RMRRC 2018 Preservation Grants Available (FREE MONEY!)

ND Holmes April 18, 2018 09:27PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login