Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Narrow Gauge Rendezvous - The Photo Album!

September 05, 2016 08:51PM
Folks,

Last weekend, I attended the 2016 Narrow Gauge Rendezvous at the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad. The event ran Friday, Saturday and Sunday and featured a freight train headed by D&RGW Consolidation #315, as well as two of the Rio Grande Southern's famous Motors, popularly known as Galloping Geese. The weekend featured many events, lots of interesting equipment, excellent food and some great opportunities to socialize with fellow narrow gauge fans. If my experience was any measure, a great weekend was had by all. By my count, I shot 2,087 frames with my two Digital SLRs. In that lot were a ton of keepers. I've spent the last few days sorting through the take and running a sampling of them through Lightroom. The result is nice little album that shows some of the highlights of the event.

If you're one of the folks who's been waiting for the photos, you need only click on the link below to see what it all looked like. Once the album appears, click on the first thumbnail and the full page for that image will appear, along with the caption. For an even better experience, you can click in the upper right-hand corner and go full-screen. Arrows on the right and left sides of the images will allow you to page back and forth. If you notice any inaccurate information in captions, please PM me here on the forum and I'll correct as needed.

And now....to the photos:

Narrow Gauge Rendezvous 2016

Thanks,

/Kevin Madore

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2016 09:26PM by KevinM.
Subject Author Posted

Narrow Gauge Rendezvous - The Photo Album!

KevinM September 05, 2016 08:51PM

Re: Narrow Gauge Rendezvous - The Photo Album!

John Cole September 05, 2016 10:28PM

hudsonut1 September 05, 2016 11:29PM

Re: Narrow Gauge Rendezvous - The Photo Album! Attachments

gothpapa September 06, 2016 12:12AM

guymonmd September 06, 2016 07:54AM

Charlie Mutschler September 06, 2016 08:11AM

BrianJ September 06, 2016 02:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login