Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sharon has posted great photos of work in the Chama yard session E, and links to all other work sessions this summer.

August 12, 2016 08:57PM
Greg, thanks for your kind comments, I have admired your video work for many years. Well Greg, most of the Friends who have seen this new green really do not like it and look forward to getting it back the way it was once the movie people are done with it. I have also posted, over at the Friends site, my photographs from chases and rides I took before and after the work week and am now getting the videos up [www.coloradonewmexicosteamtrain.org] They are under the "Sharon's Uncommonly Good Chama Adventure" threads.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2016 09:00PM by rninrvr.
Subject Author Posted

Sharon has posted great photos of work in the Chama yard session E, and links to all other work sessions this summer.

John Cole August 11, 2016 11:53PM

Re: Sharon has posted great photos of work in the Chama yard session E, and links to all other work sessions this summer.

rninrvr August 12, 2016 06:07PM

Greg Scholl August 12, 2016 06:37PM

rninrvr August 12, 2016 08:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login