Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Roger (and Barbara) better Hurry to Wales - and OzInOz to the U.S.A. - eye popping smiley

November 18, 2015 03:39PM avatar
My ex-2nd-Cousin-In-Law, Christian -

Who is personally acquainted with the ONLY candidate for POTUS for whom I would even consider voting next November, in spite of his practicing cosmetic surgery without a license* - sent me a link today to a REALLY upsetting exposé of a crisis facing the Tourist Railway Industry: [www.theonion.com].  Unfortunately, the credibility of the report is undermined by the use of a Phraud-O-Graph depicting an obviously NON-North-American histöric tourist train speeding across the countryside.   (At least the author of the piece had the good sense to not make use of a photo of a train pulled by a diseasel locomotive).

IMHO, it's time for ALL of us to write to our local Congresstooge and DEMAND appropriate action to prevent this entirely avoidable catastrophe!!

- Roosso

* "his" refers to said candidate, NOT to my ex-2nd-Cousin-In-Law.
Subject Author Posted

Roger (and Barbara) better Hurry to Wales - and OzInOz to the U.S.A. - eye popping smiley

Russo Loco November 18, 2015 03:39PM

Re: Roger (and Barbara) better Hurry to Wales - and OzInOz to the U.S.A. - eye popping smiley

Roger Hogan November 18, 2015 07:14PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login