Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1st week Report card (C&TSRR)

June 04, 2000 03:30PM
This is compiled from customers that have ridden the train I try to ask many questions when they are in my place of business as well as my observations. scoring on a 1 to 10 basis with 10 being perfect. Engines 9 Passenger cars 5 Crew including office personnel 9 Food 6 Gifts 2 ??? Will you tell your Friends to come and ride our train 80% yes If the answer is No why not. We live to far away, To long of a day, don't want to see bigger crowds, ran out of food, lost our reservation, nothing to do at night, no place to shop after the train and nothing available on the train or Osier, we drove all the way to Chama and the Train didn't run (Friday). I would have to say in most things the RGRPC is doing an excellent job there is of course a few things that need some attention. Probably the most important thing they can do is to co-ordinate the trains with the advertising, if you are going to advertise daily then you need to run daily if there is going to be a change then get the word out that there has been a change. They need to do something about making gifts and souvenirs available that the public would be willing to buy, there are many riders that come by bus and they don't have an opportunity to go to the local stores, they only have Osier available for there shopping. There reservation & Ticket system needs to either be replaced or re-done. Once again one should expect that there will be items that need to be worked on with any new business. To the RGRPC good job, keep up the good work, and thank you for all your effort.
Subject Author Posted

1st week Report card (C&TSRR)

Roger Hogan June 04, 2000 03:30PM

Re: 1st week Report card (C&TSRR)

Hoss June 04, 2000 04:50PM

Re: 1st week Report card (C&TSRR)

Craig Kumler June 04, 2000 05:26PM

Rider Numbers

Roger Hogan June 04, 2000 08:30PM

Re: Rider Numbers

Jim Woodward June 04, 2000 09:01PM

Re: Rider Numbers

Bob Manthey-Zorn June 04, 2000 09:37PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.