Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

C&T Ticket folders, 2015

January 24, 2015 11:55PM avatar
I am NOT a person of official communication of the C&T railroad, and the information below is as I understand it. This information may contain errors, or may be subject to change. I will say, "it is close".

The last 2 or 3 commission meetings have discussed using an "airline like ticket folder"* for the passengers. The C&T commission meeting of 1/24/2015 introduced some samples of that idea. I have a picture below to better show the concept. I am not sure of the final artwork, but at least, this reveals the idea.

A paper folder containing the customer ticket(s) would also contain advertising from the retailers from each side of the railroad. Also, it was proposed by Steven Flowers of Osier kitchen (not sure of the official business name) that the Osier station have a tri-folded page (8x11 page, folded twice) within the folder, so the passenger(s) would be informed of their lunch options at Osier, and the layout of Osier station. With this information in the ticket folder, the customers would understand that
lunch is included in the train ticket, and what meal options are available.

As I understand it, the folder would be provided by the C&T RR. The Osier kitchen trifold information sheet would be provided by Osier kitchen. The advertising in the ticket folder is paid via the retailers that paid for their advertisement.
ticketfolder.jpg

*Today, paper ticket folders for air travel are growing rare. The older air travelers will understand.
Subject Author Posted

C&T Ticket folders, 2015 Attachments

Sam Seiber January 24, 2015 11:55PM

Re: C&T Ticket folders, 2015

Samart January 25, 2015 08:53AM

Greg Scholl January 25, 2015 10:00AM

michael January 25, 2015 12:17PM

John Bush January 26, 2015 01:27AM

GeorgeGaskill January 27, 2015 06:02PM

michael January 26, 2015 11:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login