Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

C&TS Season Pass

December 17, 2014 11:52AM
Was checking the web site for the C&TS, and thinking if I lived closer how nice a deal the season pass would be. $170.00, and if you pay by end of March its $150.00.

I do have a question. On the bottom of the special offer it states that it includes one buddy pass to ride the coach with the season pass holder.
So, does this mean the special buddy pass is only available when you buy the pass early for $150.00, or does it mean you get it also when you spend the $170.00.

I was trying to figure out what advantage this would be for taking some trackside pics in the remote regions, but unless the train were going to stop for a runby, there is no way to get on or off!!! smiling smiley So have to forget that line of thinking, and just appreciate it for what it is...for riders. It would be neat to ride one direction one day, take a day off and ride the other way also, or do the Osier turn. This could all be done on the same trip to the C&TS, or come back later.

This is a deal that I think should be taken advantage of by a lot of folks. Here is the link on their website.

[cumbrestoltec.com]

Greg Scholl
Subject Author Posted

C&TS Season Pass

Greg Scholl December 17, 2014 11:52AM

Re: C&TS Season Pass

rehunn December 17, 2014 12:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login