Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Roundhouse Call Board

October 05, 2001 12:39PM
Earl,
Your comment that "most everyone wanted to get the hell out of Chama ASAP" sounds familiar. That was more or less my wife's sentiments summer of 2000 when I participated in work seesion A. She grew up in a rural area between two towns that were smaller than Chama. Said she had had enough of the "country charm" as a kid. I didn't mind Chama myself though, heck, the Chama Valley store even had my favorite O.J. and there's all those stinkin, clankin, smokin steam engines puttering around.
Now, if I could only find a place to stay while there for work sessions that has a quiet yard with some view where my spouse could wile away the day in leisure reading or whatever, it would be much easier to sell the idea of attending future sessions. Where we stayed in 2000 was very clean and modern, but it just didn't suit her for things to entertain herself with for a week. (I would recommend them to anyone who asks back channel, but it just don't work with my wife.) Any body have any suggestions, contact me back channel via my e-mail address.
Have a great day, guys.
Mark
Subject Author Posted

Roundhouse Call Board

Ron Welch October 01, 2001 06:35AM

Earl October 03, 2001 09:41PM

Mark Valerius October 05, 2001 12:39PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.